Adventure

It's been a couple weeks since my last blog, but I haven't had a lot of spare time recently.

This week has been a week of firsts for me. I participated in my first FEI jog at Spruce Meadows this past Tuesday. The following day I competed in the 1.45m Recon Metal cup, finishing in ninth place, my first ribbon in the FEI division at Spruce Meadows.

Friday was a big day for me. I stepped foot on that hallowed ground that is the Spruce Meadows International Ring for the first time. This has been a lifetime dream and such an incredible feeling to have reached it.

As amazing as all of that has been, I think my next journey will be even more exciting, when I embark on yet another "first" experience. Tomorrow I am jumping off a figurative cliff and tackling the bank in the International Ring. And will that ever be the experience of a lifetime.

For the incredible people I have in my life that have supported me every step of the way, thank you. I have no idea what the end result will be tomorrow, but every day I thank God I get to live this crazy and unexpected life. In the words of Bilbo Baggins, "I am going on an adventure!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Syndrome aka. White Pant Syndrome

There and back again